oi!
Time is An Asterix
2004-01-15 06:07:01 UTC
anyone home?
mike constantine
2004-01-17 11:50:23 UTC
Post by Time is An Asterix
anyone home?
Come in
Time is An Asterix
2004-01-17 12:20:07 UTC
Post by mike constantine
Post by Time is An Asterix
anyone home?
Come in
heh, so how's it hanging mick?

a bit cold over there right now they tell me.:)
mike constantine
2004-01-19 21:47:39 UTC
Post by Time is An Asterix
Post by mike constantine
Post by Time is An Asterix
anyone home?
Come in
heh, so how's it hanging mick?
a bit cold over there right now they tell me.:)
Damn cold here....it was four degrees the other morning.
Reckon it's full on Summer down there.
Time is An Asterix
2004-01-20 04:04:47 UTC
Post by mike constantine
Post by Time is An Asterix
Post by mike constantine
Post by Time is An Asterix
anyone home?
Come in
heh, so how's it hanging mick?
a bit cold over there right now they tell me.:)
Damn cold here....it was four degrees the other morning.
Reckon it's full on Summer down there.
yip.

43 degrees celsius over xmas. i think thats about 110 in your measurements

but the beers are cold, the swedish backpackers are in force and the surf is
up, so all is well!
mike constantine
2004-01-24 10:59:06 UTC
Post by Time is An Asterix
Post by mike constantine
Post by Time is An Asterix
Post by Time is An Asterix
but the beers are cold, the swedish backpackers are in force and the surf is
up, so all is well!
Nice....13 degrees F and snowing right now.....the beer is cold here
too...real cold.
Positive Force
2004-02-11 18:28:38 UTC
Post by Time is An Asterix
anyone home?
Is this Nick? If it is then I'm home and I'm wondering how you're getting
along!!!
E-mail Me Dude!!!

"When I am weaker than you, I ask for freedom because that is
according to your principles;
When I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because
that is according to my principles."